Welcome to Holiday Project Number Two! Here's the how-to......
1 Ceramic Striped Tube Pendant
2-3 Faceted Czech Glass beads measuring 6-10mm in size
Approximately 6 inches fairy ribbon
1 brass eyepin 2 inches
3 brass jump rings 6mm
20inches brass chain
1 brass clasp
1. Slide the Czech beads onto the headpin. Finish the end of the headpin with a loop to match the other side of the eyepin.
2. Connect one end of the eyepin to the ceramic pendant. Connect the remaining side to a 10 inch section of chain.
3. Add the second piece of chain to the opposite side of the pendant using a jump ring.
4. Tie a small bow with the fairy ribbon on the chain just above the jump ring.
5. Add the clasp and jump ring on the chain ends to complete the necklace.
You're finished! Hope you had fun.
Ceramic Tube pendants can be found in my Etsy shop. Fairy ribbons can be found at bead shows and shops, or on Etsy. I bought mine at Flower Seed Paper on Etsy.
Have a great day,
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook