Styrofoam Cone 10-18 inches tall
Fabric - 1/4 yd or a fat quarter
Pom Pom Trim - approximately 3 yards for 18" tall tree
1 Floral Stick Pin
Needle and Thread oer Sewing Machine
Approximately 6 straight pins
1. Start by cutting your fabric in to 2 inch strips.
2. Take two strips and place the right sides together of two of the short ends. Sew these together. Continue to sew all of the strips of fabric together until you have approximately a 3 yard strip of fabric. Trim any loose threads.
3. With your machine or needle and thread, sew the pom pom trim down fabric.
4.Start at the bottom of the cone and using a straight pin, secure the end of the fabric into the cone. Start wrapping the cone gradually moving up it.
5. When you reach the top of the cone, trim any excess fabric strip off, leaving approximately and inch to turn over. Turn over the raw edge and pin it to secure.
6. Take the long floral pin and thread the ceramic star on to it. Push the in into the top of the star.
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook