What you'll need:
- 1 pair ceramic holiday charms
- 2 accent beads, spacers, or discs(all optional)
- 6 inches of 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- 2 Ear Hooks
- Begin by making a simple wire loop on one end of the sterling silver wire. Before closing it, slide on one of the holiday charms, then close the loop.
- String one or more accent beads onto the wire.
- Make a simple wire loop just above the ball. Trim the excess wire.
- Add the ear hook to the top loop.
- Repeat steps one through four to make the matching earring.
Wow! Boy ten weeks flies by fast! The projects are all wrapped up. If you would like to see all of the projects one more time, here's the list below.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Holiday Project #1, Believe Necklace
Holiday Project #2, Zipper Pulls
Holiday Project #3, Dangly, Jangly Earrings
Holiday Project #4, Bookmarks
Holiday Project #5, Stuffed trees
Holiday Project #6, Bead Garland
Holiday Project #7, Holiday Pendant
Holiday Project #8, Vintage Christmas Necklace
Hoiday Project#9, Bird Ornament
Holiday Project #10 Easy Earrings
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook, or Studio and Gallery