Supplies needed for bracelet
- 3 Bright original ceramic beads
- 1 Periwinkle 1/2" ceramic disc
- 2 lime 1/1" ceramic disc
- 1 turquoise 1/2" ceramic disc
- 16 silver balls 4mm
- Approximately 16" memory wire
- Approximately 16" black rubber tubing
- To begin, grab the end of your memory wire at the tips of your round nose pliers. Turn the wire to make a loop. Trim any sharp wire ends.
- String on a silver ball.
- Cut the rubber tubing into 1 1/2" - 2" pieces. String a piece of tubing onto the memory wire.String a ceramic bead with a silver ball on each side. Continue to string a piece of tubing, ball, ceramic, ball, until the bracelet has all of the beads on it.
- Finish by stringing on one last silver ball. Trim the wire leaving approximately 1/2 inch of wire at the end.
- Create a loop just as you did in step one. Keep rolling up the wire until the beads are snug.
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook, or Studio and Gallery