- 1 medium or small character bead
- 1 12" piece of memory wire measuring 2"diam.
- approximately 10" of seed beads
- 4 small accent beads for ides of focal beads
- round nose pliers
- To begin, grab the end of your memory wire at the tips of your round nose pliers. Turn the wire to make a loop. Trim any sharp wire ends.
- Estimate where the center of the memory wire. String the seed beads up to this point.
- Next, string the accent beads, the focal bead, and the remaining accent beads.
- Finish by stringing the remainder of the wire with seed beads, leaving approximately 1/2 inch of wire at the end.
- Create a loop just as you did in step one. Keep rolling up the wire until the beads are snug.
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook, or Studio and Gallery