- 1 medium or small character bead
- 1 12" piece of memory wire measuring 2"diam.
- approximately 10" of seed beads
- 4 small accent beads for ides of focal beads
- round nose pliers
- To begin, grab the end of your memory wire at the tips of your round nose pliers. Turn the wire to make a loop. Trim any sharp wire ends.
- Estimate where the center of the memory wire. String the seed beads up to this point.
- Next, string the accent beads, the focal bead, and the remaining accent beads.
- Finish by stringing the remainder of the wire with seed beads, leaving approximately 1/2 inch of wire at the end.
- Create a loop just as you did in step one. Keep rolling up the wire until the beads are snug.
If you didn't get my first project Wednesday in your inbox, make sure to sign up. There will be another one coming next Wednesday.