- 1 small character ceramic focal bead
- 2 round 8mm large hole silver plated beads
- 1 spring ring clasp
- 14" 2mm rubber cording
- 2 2mm coiled terminators
- chain nose pliers
- Insert one end of the rubber cording into the coil terminator. Press the end of the coil into the rubber cord with your pliers.
- String a silver ball, the focal, and another silver ball onto the cording.
- Determine what length of necklace you would like and trim the excess rubber cording.
- Attach the second terminator as you did the first, in step 1.
- Open the ring on the clasp and slide onto the terminator. Close the ring.