Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Earrings

Remember last week when I was unloading my kiln with all my new beads? I said I would make myself something and I did just that. I would have liked to make more but hey at least I got a pair of earrings. These hoops actually started out as an accident. I was making hoops for an order and I went to pick one up and it was still wet, well it squished into an oval. I started to throw it out and then I stopped...I actually liked my mistake. I went on to make a matching oval for a pair. I still liked it a lot so I made some more. I just added them to my Etsy shop. I didn't stick with ovals, I made squares and tear drops too. In the listings I included the felt balls to make earrings if you want them to look like mine.




I have been wearing them ever since I made them and I have gotten so many compliments on them. Hey! I have them on now.

Have a great weekend,
Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. What a happy accident!! I love how they turned out! I guess now you have something else to share with the world!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just love the mix of black and white with vibrant, bright colors. I also love mixed media with the felted beads. Very lovely!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You will be seeing more of these felt beads soon.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colourful earrings combination. Check out ours.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover