- 1 Ceramic Poinsettia Pendant
- 2 holly leaf charms
- 2 sets of Holiday Pearls
- 4 red and white glass bumpy beads
- 6 lime 8mm Czech faceted rounds
- 10 Red Czech 6mm faceted rounds
- 20 silver 6mm discs
- 2 silver 4mm jump rings
- 4 crimps
- 1 silver hook clasp
- Begin by crimping approximately 10 inches of beading wire to each side of the poinsettia pendant.
- Open up each jump ring and slide on a holly leaf charm. Set these aside for stringing.
- On one side, string a red Czech bead, one holly charm, and a silver disc.
- String a ceramic pearl, a disc, a glass bumpy, a disc, a ceramic pearl, a disc, a lime Czech.
- Continue by stringing a disc and then follow the sequence again, listed in step 4. Follow up the last pearl with a disc, two red, a lime, and another two red discs.
- Add a crimp and half of the silver clasp.
- String the second side of the poinsettia necklace just as you did the first.