It's a card holder, but it can be used for so many other things...it could hold a photo or mistletoe, or a childs drawing. The best part, is you can make these card holders and hang them from your tree, a garland, or a door knob. How pretty would it look with your cards hanging all over it? Supplies Needed:
- one large Ceramic Tree Beads
- one small yellow star bead
- one red accent bead
- 1 badge clip
- approximately 10 inches 18 gauge craft wire
- Begin by making a simple wire loop at the bottom of the wire, slide the badge clip on before closing.
- String the accent bead, the tree bead, and the star bead onto the craft wire.
- At the remaining end of the wire, make a small loop. After making the loop, gently turn the wire around the pliers to create a spiral shape.