- Ceramic Holiday Pendant
- 6 inches of glass holiday colored beads
- 12 inches of silver colored 18 gauge craft wire
- Begin by stringing the glass beads onto the craft wire. Bend the wire in a circle.
- Push the beads to one end of the wire, leaving 2 inches of it still showing. Bend the long end of the wire into a 90 degree angle. (This long wire will eventually become the hook.)
- Take the shorter end of the wire and wrap it around the wire end that is pointing up( the hook wire).
- You should still have and inch or so of wire remaning after you twist it. Bend this wire down into the center of the circle. Make a loop and hang you pendant off of it. Secure it with a twist around the circle wire.
- Grab the end of the long wire with your pliers and make a small loop. With the pliers still holding the loop, turn the wire to make a hook shape.
Hope you enjoyed Snowman week!
Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook