Thursday, December 6, 2012

It is on


My 24 hour sale is on, wahoo! It only runs until tonight at 9:00 pm EST. Use the code Jangles30 to receive 30% off at the web store or the Etsy shop.

The website is now just like the Etsy shop, if it's there, then it's in stock. That way I can do same day shipping just like the Etsy shop. Heck, I'll even combine orders if you place them at both shops.

Have fun shopping!








Visit my Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I'm too late dang it, guess it was a 12 hour sale from 9 to 9? that's my luck, I miss all the good sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about same day delivery in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about same day delivery. Keep it up!
    The Courier industry in the United States is a $59 billion industry, with 86% of the business shared by only four companies, including DHL, FedEx and UPS. The remaining 14% shared among almost 11,900 other small businesses ranging in size from 1 employee to over 600. These businesses comprise of mostly same day deliveries and are strong offline businesses and strong online businesses like NAPAREX .
    Same day delivery is the niche that Airport Courier Service fills for many clients with immediate needs. The services offered by the big 2 (you know who they are), does not provide for same day delivery.

    same day delivery boston

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog, you're the best!

Pin It button on image hover