Friday, April 8, 2011

New Necklace

Hello,

Here's my super simple but snazzy necklace, I just whipped up. I am so in love with gunmetal chain, can I tell you? First of all it doesn't cost a lot and second, it's almost black. If you know me at all you know I like to throw a little black in everything I do. I have a big spool on my desk and use it all of the time. Love it!

Anyway...only got four of these that survived the kiln. I learned a very important lesson about the way I loaded them in the kiln, next time I will turn the wire loops so they don't all stick! Ah... live and learn.
Everybody have a good Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! That is really fun! I love gun metal too! It's very modern looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this necklace...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that piece! Very unique!!

    Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog, so stop by and check it out! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uber cool new shape! Can you put some loops on the bottom? I see the potential for dangling things or turning it around like a rainbow! Enjoy the day, Miss Jen!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I like the gunmetal chain as well and I think the dark gray of the chain brings more attention the the piece rather than outshine it like gold or silver would. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This necklace looks very nice and could wear this with any outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover