Friday, September 18, 2009

The countdown is on!

Check out my new widget over there on the right. Only nineteen days left until the Holiday newsletters start. I got my first order for Holiday beads this week. It was my wake-up moment. I realized I need to step it up around here and get making things in red and green. I am really happy with the Holiday projects so far, there might be some bonus projects in there because I can seem to just keep the number to ten.

You're going to hear this a lot from me over the next few weeks, sorry faithful newsletter readers, sign up now so you don't miss out. The projects are only in the newsletters.

Okay I am off to make some Holiday beads.....


1 comment:

  1. I can hear the Christmas music already!!! Seeing your holiday work makes this last part of the year so much more uplifting...

    Keep it up Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover