Supplies needed for an Ornament
- 1 Large ceramic focal bead
- 4-6 accent beads
- 1 charm to coordinate
- 12" 18 gauge sterling or aluminum wire
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Begin by laying out the beads the way you would like them in the wire.
- Grab the end of the with in the tip of the round nose pliers. Turn the wire to make a small loop, keep turning the wire to make a large loop spiraling out. This will be the hook.
- String all of the beads onto the wire, excluding the charm. Remember to string the top bead first and continue down the beads you have laid out.
- Once the beads are strung, make a simple wire loop to finish of the wire. Before closing the loop string the charm onto the loop.